Terms and Conditions
· We require a deposit of 50% (non- refundable) of the venue hire only, to confirm your wedding date. The remaining balance is payable six weeks before the big day.
· We also require a £500 damage deposit, paid by bacs payment only (this will be returned providing there is no damage to the venue, its contents, fittings, assets, grounds, or the property being left in an unsatisfactory condition. This will be deemed the responsibility of the clients and will be deducted from the damage deposit.).
· You have use of the venue the day before to set up from 10.00am – 4.00pm. Also until Sunday 12:00 midday to remove and collect your belongings.
· The Orchard will close in the evening at 8.30pm.
· We ask that if you are planning to use confetti, please use only dried petal confetti.
· There is a small handling and storage charge of £8.50 per head for guests over the age of eighteen, when supplying your own drinks package. We ask that this consists of no more than 2 welcome drinks, half a bottle of wine per person on the table and 1 glass of bubbles for the toast.
· Drinks are served at the appropriate time and not interchangeable e.g. only wine on table during meal. We do not permit you to provide any drinks beyond your meal and guests are strictly not permitted to bring their own drinks at any point. If you are providing your own bottles, you will be responsible for removing all waste and recycling from these by the end of the hire period.
· Strictly no alcohol will be served to persons under the age of eighteen.
· We reserve the right of entry and may ask any person to leave the premises who is behaving in an anti-social manner or who is, in our opinion under the influence of drugs and/or excessive alcohol consumption at any time.
· The bar is licensed to serve alcohol and play music until 12 midnight. All guests must leave The Barn by 1.00am.
· We ask that all guests that are using the field for parking/camping drive safely and respectfully. All rubbish/litter removed when leaving or cost of removal will be charged against the “damage fee”.
· No sound systems/amplifiers etc are permitted in the campsite or parking area.
· All vehicles are left at owner’s risk.
· We are able to hire disabled toilets/baby changing facilities– just let me know if this is required at the time of booking.
· Children must be supervised at all times. If more than 10% of your guests are under the age of 14 years old we may ask that you arrange to have a suitable and qualified childminder or creche.
· There are no fixed shower facilities. These can be hired for an additional cost if required.
· All electrical equipment used in the venue must be PAT tested and show a valid PAT sticker (this includes all band equipment/microphones)
· Camping is available for guests the night before the big day at a small charge of £20 a pitch. Any campers staying on the night of the wedding are politely asked to leave the venue by 12pm the following day.
· If Camping, a portaloo in the field can be hired for an additional price.
· Whilst we are happy to cut your wedding cake and serve this to your guests, we take no responsibility for the cake or meeting any dietary requirements.
· All pricing is correct at the time it was sent/given to you.
Occasionally factors beyond the venues control (including supplier price increases, taxation and political factors) mean prices may increase. We reserve the right to pass on reasonable cost increase to you.
We will notify you as soon as reasonably possible.
· We may take pictures during your special day at our venue and we ask that you consent to these pictures being taken and used for marketing activity and publicity related purposes on social media platforms for Dairyhouse Farm Barn Weddings. These may be published on the main website or another website to promote the services and products the venue offer. We do ask that you inform us of anyone who may not wish their photo to be taken and used in this way, prior to your event.
The Terms and Conditions will need to be signed in agreement by the couple before the date of the booking.